We want nothing more than for our customers to feel they receive quality products and high-quality service. After the receipt of your order, we offer a 30-day return policy on any DOA (dead on arrival) or unused items, factory sealed in the manufacturer’s original packaging.
Please inspect and test all products upon receipt, the 30-day return window begins regardless of whether the products were opened or not.
After the 30-day return period ends, we try our best to provide as much assistance as possible with any manufacturer defect problems that may arise. We value your business, and always try to work out the best possible solution to issues on a case-by-case basis. We strive to be as reasonable and fair as possible and hope our customers reciprocate.
Unfortunately, consumables are always a final sale; e-juice, coils, tanks, accessories, drip tips, replacement parts, re-buildable supplies, etc. We reserve the right to waive this policy for special circumstances.
Our 30-day warranty begins the day the items are delivered. Customer assumes all cost in shipping items back to Vape Solution, and Vape Solution assumes all cost in shipping the item back to the customer. Shipping cost incurred is non-refundable/creditable.
What is not covered by our warranty?
- E-liquids, atomizers, tanks, re-buildable products, batteries, chargers, mechanical mods, drip tips, coils or any other accessories on the device itself are NOT covered.
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating instructions. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
- Damage or failure caused by improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage
- Leaky tanks are not covered under warranty
- Loss or damage due to missing components
- Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (atomizer not sitting flush)
- Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Rattling or sticky buttons
- Modifying a product in any way automatically voids the warranty
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product
- Items outside of our warranty period
- What is covered by our Warranty?
- LED screen issues
- Charging port issues
- Battery issues (turning off when firing, etc.)
- Unit auto firing
- Chip malfunctions
Some products will have minor flaws and that is to be expected during manufacturing. We can only accept a return or exchange if an item is defective (malfunctioning).
If you are still covered under warranty, please send us an email at email@example.com
Returns and exchanges will incur a 20% restocking fee on items. This includes packages not signed for during delivery and returned to us by the shipping courier. We can only accept returns on manufacturer sealed items. If an item does not come sealed originally, we are unable to take a return on it. Returns and exchanges are made in the form of store credit and added to your account in the form of Points. Please be aware, if items are returned incomplete or not in the same condition they were shipped to you in, no credit will be given and the package will be returned to you at your expense.
Wrong or Missing Order Item(s)
If we make an error when fulfilling your order, please contact customer service within 48 hours of receiving your package to initiate a claim. A brief email to firstname.lastname@example.org alerting us of an error is the quickest way of initiating claims. We make sure to correct any fulfillment mistakes as quickly as possible, and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
What is not covered Continued
Incorrectly received items must be returned to us. We provide you with a prepaid return label via email to send back the product(s) free of charge. If we do not receive the item(s) within 30 days, we reserve the right to charge the original payment method used to make your purchase for the full dollar amount of the product(s).
Items that arrive DOA (Dead on Arrival) or still under warranty, are eligible for exchange only. We will exchange the item for the exact same item, in the exact same colour. Exceptions may apply if the item is no longer being actively stocked.
We cannot offer store credit or refunds on warranty exchanges.
Refunds & Store Credit
We are unable to issue refunds to any form of payment other than the original credit/debit card used to make your purchase.
We are unable to issue a refund via Interac e-transfer, cash or cheque. If you purchased using Interac e-transfer, cash or cheque, you will receive store credit. We reserve the right to waive this policy for special circumstances.
We issue refunds within 7 business days after receipt and inspection of returned merchandise. You will receive an email notification confirming your refund.
Depending on your card-issuing bank, please allow up to one billing cycle for a refund to appear on your statement.
Where applicable, we issue store credit in the form of reward points for the value of the returned product(s) after receipt and inspection of returned merchandise.
These reward points can be used as cash on the checkout page and in-store.
Original shipping fees may be deducted from a refund unless the return is the result of our error. International shipping fees are non-refundable.
NOTE: We cannot process return or refund requests without proof of purchase.